Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wednesday 22nd July 2015

A late one today. So no running yesterday being Tuesday and having to do another long night shift.
So onto today decent enough sleep ideally should be longer and unbroken  but nevertheless about 5 hours, doesn't sound a  lot but up I got

Firstly needed to do an errand so I decided to walk and extend that walk. Ended up walking 3.14 miles which was decent, still had my run to do

Later I did 13 minutes to do, walked up the hill and decided from there 6:30 out and back, it was slow a bit heavy legged but Wednesdays are always like that As my night shifts I'm on my feet all night, no sitting down  for me

A bit slower and not much further than Mondays run, but that's ok, working on routine and consistency 1.16 miles
14 minutes tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment