Monday 13 July 2015

Monday 13th July 2015

So Sunday  last night a night I don't work and not wanting to go to bed too early. As I work all night  Monday  I try to sleep in as long as I can  on Monday to make the Monday night working easier. Note: its never easy

But what a crap night waking every 2 or 3  hours feeling  knackered  I eventually got up at 1pm not wanting to do anything. Reading through an old  blog I noted I had a good sleep and that  I didn't have my  mobile  phone by my pillow. I will try that again tonight, or rather  tomorrow morning

Back in  February  I devised my own running  plan a group of people  were doing this thing in February. On the first they ran a mile then 2, then 3 and so on, eventually running 28 miles on the 28th a great idea but very tough I wasn't going to do that. But substituted miles for minutes  I started on 5 minutes though  mid feb, the fact I started mid month doesn't matter. The fact is I started. I was allowed to have rest days as I needed them, as I was building my running up again.

By the end of March I was running 3 miles or  30 minutes I found this worked for me. But I was stupid I stopped and running started to be  non existant  again so trying it again starting today starting on 6 minutes today only 0.54 miles but its a start. Hopefully by end of August I'll be up for a parkrun

No comments:

Post a Comment